The most effective treatments by the experts
Specialist skin laser and aesthetic clinic in Ipswich – accountable, affordable, acclaimed
Established in 1988, Health Counts has been East Anglia's preferred provider of private healthcare & medical aesthetic services for over 22 years. We offer more than competitive prices, brilliant service & supreme aftercare, – our independent government audits tell us our patients are very happy too!
At Health Counts, only our friendly, fully trained & qualified treatment technicians, nurses, or doctors carry out your chosen procedure. The clinic is registered with the Government’s Care Quality Commission and subject to exacting regular inspections by both the Commission and the Medical Physicist and Laser Safety Officer from the Ipswich Hospital.
We offer Harley Street standards of treatment at East Anglian prices, and are proud to do so.
The clinic is one of only a truly select few to have gained the necessary authority and permissions to treat young patients in East Anglia. We have become renowned for laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal and laser based treatments for truly reducing or rolling back the signs of the aging process. Our injectable clinic utilising both muscle relaxant products for facial line softening, together with dermal fillers, have gained critical acclaim, proving once again that not all clinics are equal!
Why choose Health Counts Skin Laser Clinic?
- Established 25 years, safe, trusted & experienced
- Dedicated team of medical professionals with medical indemnity
- High powered specialist medical lasers for each different treatment
- Sympathetic, confidential, friendly & reliable
- Best value prices for all services
- Registered by the Care Quality Commission
- British Medical Laser Association and British Association of Cosmetic Doctors members
Our cosmetic and skin laser treatments include:
- Laser Hair Removal anywhere on the body for every skin colour – 2 clinical lasers
- Laser Tattoo Removal by doctors – High-powered Q-Switched Ruby, Yag and KTP lasers
- Fillers and injectable anti-wrinkle/skin revitalisation treatments by our doctor
- Acne treatments using our powerful new N-lite laser
- Verrucas and cold sores treated/prevented by laser
- Threadveins and liverspots/freckles removed by lasers
- Dermaroller skin re-surfacing and collagen building
- Stop sweating treatments by our doctor
- Medical Microdermabrasion and skin peels
Health Counts are proud to be members of, or audited by, The Care Quality Commission (formally the Health Care Commission), The British Medical Laser Association, SAFEchild
The Laserase Group.and The British Association of Cosmetic Doctors. Medical staff are GMC or NMC registered doctors or nurses.